Nobody likes having a big belly, not only because of appearance, but there are times when it actually can be a problem. You might feel discomfort when you sit, tie your shoes, etc.
Wouldn’t be great if there was some natural solution that can make the belly disappear magically?
Well, there is a such thing. It is actually a shake that is not only nutritious, but also very beneficial . All you need to do is to add it to your diet.
Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about calories, because it has only a few.
In order to make this excellent, fresh drink you will need these 4 ingredients- lemon, cucumber, ginger, and mint.
When you put all of these ingredients together, you have a natural and healthy cocktail.
The Ingredients That Make This Drink Powerful
The lemon is food that we combine with almost every meal. Like all the citrus fruits, the lemon has very high percentage of the vitamin C.
When it comes to vitamin B, in the lemon has a high concentration of vitamin B1.
Furthermore, the lemon has many important minerals that are important for the functioning of our body.
Those minerals are sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, fluorine, and phosphorus.
Many Benefits of The Lemon
- Precepts kidney stones
- Strengthens the immune system, which helps the body not to get sick
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- It is bactericidal
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps wound healing
When it comes to natural medicine, the lemon is very important because it helps to treat many diseases like constipation, colds, acidosis, pneumonia, insomnia, bronchitis, cavities or sores.
And also asthma, inflammation, flu, rickets, aphonia, anemia, tonsillitis, kidney stones, pleurisy, fever, and hypertension.
The cucumber is very low in calories because the cucumber is 96 percent water. Around 50 grams cucumber has only 10 calories.
And this makes the perfect cucumber part of your diet because it can help you to lose weight and with that lose your belly.
If you consume it raw, it will contribute for you to feel full and with that, you will eat less than usual.
Before every meal, you can eat a small salad of cucumbers and will help you to eat less later.
The Benefits of The Cucumbers:
- Protects the stomach walls
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Natural diuretic- help fight the retention of liquids and also helps eliminate toxins by increased urination
- Natural laxative- help clean the intestines
- Can help regulates uric acid levels
Note: Avoid cucumbers if you have meteorism, diarrhea, chronic gastritis and irritable bowel.
The most common use of the ginger is as a spice, because it has a specific flavor.
But, the Chinese medicine uses it as for treating many diseases, and it uses it as the main ingredient.
The Ginger has many anti-inflammatory properties. In addition is has essential oils, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
Also, it is a revitalizing agent.
The Ginger Can Help Treat:
- Heart disease – promotes blood circulation
- Menstrual symptoms
- Respiratory problems – helps expel phlegm
- Digestive problems
- Common colds and flu
The mint is an aromatic herb that is used in the natural medicine and has many uses.
That Is Because It Has Many Therapeutic Benefits:
- It is good for the respiratory system. The mint has anti-inflammatory properties, and that is why it is good as a remedy that can treat respiratory disease such as a dry cough, bronchitis, etc.
- Also, the mint is antiseptic. It can prevent the harmful microorganisms to develop, that usually adhere the airways and their walls.
- The mint has ascorbic acid that eases the expulsion of mucus and phlegm, which helps to decongest your sinuses.
- It is good for your skin, because it can help treat skin issues such as eczema.
- Also good for your digestive system, it can combat spasms, it can prevent flatulence by getting rid of gases before the swelling symptoms start.
- Fights febrile pictures
- Improves sleep quality and fights insomnia
- Improves the circulation of blood
- Fights stress
- Muscle relaxant if consumed in infusions
Usually used for treating flu, intestinal colic, asthma, vomiting, colds, diarrhea, meteorism, Crohn’s disease, can eliminate halitosis and can also help prevent cardiovascular disease.
Mint, Ginger and Cucumber Lemonade
- Leaves of peppermint or fresh mint – 10 leaves
- Water – 2 liters
- Cucumber- 1 medium size
- Lemons – 4 lemons of average size
- Peeled ginger root – 1 inch
How to Make it
First, take one of the lemons and cut it into thin slices, remember the remove the seeds. Then, cut the cucumber into thin slices.
Squeeze the other 3 lemons. In 2 liters of water put mint leaves, the lemon juice, the slices of lemon, the slices of cucumber, and the peeled slices of ginger. Then add a little stevia and remember to mix all thing well.
Take the drink and put it in your fridge and leave it for at least 6 hours. After it is cooled, you can strain it or directly consume it; it is up to you.
This drink is perfect for people that do not consume the recommended liquid on a daily basis and also for those that do not like to drink water.
How to Take It
You’ll have enough amount of this shake for the entire day. Drink it after each meal, throughout the day.